Friday, May 2, 2014

THE BEST BRAINSTORMERS I KNOW

The New Hampshire duo behind the print studio Brainstorm must seriously be some of the best brainstormers I know.  They design and screen-print highly creative AND informational prints, and if anyone is looking for a gift for me, I'll take any of them.  As an avid traveler, I can't help but love their American Atlas Collection, and their new Garden Bed print has me scampering off to get my hands dirty.  I mean, they even have a print for improving your Knife Skills in the kitchen.  Most prints come in a larger screen-print version and a smaller digital version - both as standard sizes for easy framing.

Briana and Jason, your work is truly delightful.  I can't wait to see what you brainstorm next.

Images via the Brainstorm website

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments: