Monday, November 17, 2014

ALL WRAPPED UP

I have a brand new obsession.  It all started a couple of weeks ago when I (finally) gave in to my desire to tempt to figure out repeat printing once and for all.  Repeat printing allows for one continuous pattern, with no visible beginning or end.  I had played around with it some, but only on a very small scale.  I won't bore you with the details, but it required a lot of head scratching, calculations, and trail and error.  In the end, it wasn't as hard as I had made it out to be - isn't that always the case with items of procrastination?  And the result is that I am now obsessed with screenprinting wrapping paper.


All wrapping papers are now available for purchase in my shop.  And if you need me, I'll be hiding behind yards and yards of kraft paper, in my studio printing more.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments: