Thursday, April 3, 2014

IN THE STUDIO: PATTERN PLAYTIME

Now that Spring is here, I feel way more productive - probably due to not freezing to death 24/7 and having more daylight.  This means more time in the studio, more energy to be creative.  I thought I'd share some block-printed patterns that I've been working on in my print sketchbook.  You'll see I quickly transitioned from abstract to florals.  Pretty soon, they'll be turned into screen-prints for easy printing onto fabrics.  That's right, I'm getting ready to launch a new line of printed textiles!  
(Check out my former textile business here.)


Any favorites?  I'd love to get some feedback!

1 comment :

  1. Bonnie! This is so exciting! I love these photos, showing the book itself... and my favorites are the florals. I really love the way the designs repeat together - the whitespace is as interesting as the motif. And, I know what you mean about the cold. It's hard to remember what it was like to be warm! Slowly but surely. : )

    ReplyDelete

Comments: