Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NEW SEASON, FRESH START

We all have our strengths and weaknesses.  Blogging is likely one of my weaknesses; just can't quite get the knack of consistency (but I sure do enjoy it when I do find the time to connect my fingers to a key pad).  I'd like the think, however, that one of my strengths is buckling down in the studio during the winter months - I mean, what else would I do?

Here are some printed goodies that I've been working on lately:


Cocktail napkins for your {insert favorite booze} drinking pleasure



Springtime tableware, featuring my new seasonal linen color: MINT



Bi-Monthly DIY blog posts for Art Star, a local handmade boutique here in Philadelphia

And now that the hibernating months have come to a close, hopefully you'll see me more...xo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments: