Wednesday, June 12, 2013

pretty, patterned beach totes

































This time next week, I'll be feeling the sand between my toes along the beautiful beaches of Charleson, SC.  You could definitely say that I have vacation on the brain bigtime.  I don't get to the beach very often, especially for a whole week, so I'm really excited for the downtime with my husband & his family.  And I'll be spending most of my hours either at the beach or strolling & shopping along King Street, so a sturdy, yet versatile beach tote is key.  While I do love a traditional woven beach bag, these are some of my favorite pretty, patterned (& printed!) yet simple totes, including Charleston's own Proud Mary.  I might just have to splurge on one of their fair trade totes once I've reached southern soil . . . or perhaps some of their other textiles.

1/ Proud Mary 2/ Slide Sideways 3/ Depeapa 4/ Milkhaus Design 

~ Bonnie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments: