Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WALLS THAT SPEAK

This summer, I'll be working on my first large-scale mural project here in Philly.  Yikes.  I gotta start thinking big, really big.  As a way to prepare, I've had a lot of fun recently collecting some awesome wall inspiration.  I mean, these are walls that speak - full of pattern + color + magical scale.  From block-printing or writing directly on the wall to creative cut-outs, these walls make bold statements.  And if I don't end up incorporating these ideas into this project, you better believe I'll use them in my apartment.


Sources, top to bottom, left to right: Printed Anchors, Colorful Triangles, Handwriting, Cut Wallpaper, Printed Embroidery, Watercolor, Folklore Flowers, Chevron Stripes, B+W Flowers

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments: